Who we are
Our website address is: https://spacemeetingsandevents.co.uk
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including telephone number and email address
- Other information relevant to providing you with event management services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you complete the event enquiry form on the website by clicking on the Submit button you opt-in to consent to receiving sales and marketing information from Space Meetings and Events. If you do not wish to receive promotional marketing e-mails from Space Meetings and Events do not click Submit.
- If you submit an enquiry via the website, the enquiry and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can provide you with a great service by recognising and approving any follow-up comments automatically.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or email us at Marketing@event-space.co.uk
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and under the GDPR directive. If you would like a copy of the information held on your please write to – FAO: Space Meetings and Events, Portland House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, DH1 1TW.
You may request we delete all information held about you at any time. Please write to – FAO: Space Meetings and Events, Portland House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, DH1 1TW.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.